Language and Brain Trainer – I help people elevate their brain power and learn effectively.
Educator | Researcher | Linguist
Arada’s passion and work have always been education-oriented. She has previously worked as a lecturer at Chiang Mai University, Thailand, before moving to Europe to advance her study and career in linguistics and business management.
She has extensive professional experience in language analysis and project management with leading international corporations. She also writes educational books and periodical articles on cognitive training, language learning, culture and lifestyles for magazines published in Thailand and the UK.
Her successful English teaching book was published in Thailand in 2016, and subsequently translated into Chinese and published in Taiwan in 2017 and in China in 2019.
Currently her career has been focusing on research and development mainly in the cognitive area.
Life and Work
Arada Kantahong is based in the United Kingdom, where she has converted her first-hand professional experiences into numerous in-depth and practical content on language and brain trainings for a wide audience, both online and printed.
Educational and Professional Highlights
- Master of Education (TEFL) with Distinction
- Azure Data Scientist (certified)
- Former Lecturer – Chiang Mai University
- A founder of DeepGamma – we support research on science of human intelligence and cognitive training
- A member of Intertel High IQ Society – a society for people with an IQ in the top 1% of the population
- A member of Mensa High IQ Society – a society for people with an IQ in the top 2% of the population
- A secretary and editor for Japan and China SIGs – Mensa High IQ Society
“Success starts with the right mindset and the right method.”Arada Kantahong